Based on the well-known original memtest86 written by Chris Brady, Memtest86+ 4.20 is a port by some members of the x86-secret team. Our goal is to provide an up-to-date and completely reliable version of this software tool aimed at memory failures detection.
Memtest86+ 4.20 is, like the original, released under the terms of the Gnu Public License (GPL). No restrictions for use, private or commercial exist other than the ones mentioned in the Gnu Public License (GPL). Texts about the original version was taken from the original website and written by Chris Brady.
What´s New in version 4.20:
- Added failsafe mode (press F1 at startup)
- Added support for Intel “Sandy Bridge” CPU
- Added support for AMD “fusion” CPU
- Added Coreboot “table forward” support
- Corrected some memory brands not detected properly
- Various bug fixes
Release Date : 2011-01-25
Submit Date : 2011-01-25
OS : Win 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Original Sites : http://www.memtest.org
Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO
Pre-Compiled Bootable Binary
Auto-installer for USB Key (Win 9x/2k/xp/7)