windows 8 ux pack 4.0
Free Windows 8 UX Pack 4.0
Windows 8 UX Pack Publisher’s Description
Windows 8 UX Pack can theme your current Windows 7 desktop through Windows 8 User Experience, which includes Windows 8 Login Screen, Themes, Wallpapers, Metro UI, Aero’s Auto-Colorization, Taskbar UserTile and more. Windows 8 UX Pack version 4.0 launched March 29th, 2012.
What’s new in Windows 8 UX Pack v4.0
- Fixed authorization issues in some applications that perform changes in Program Files
- Updated Windows 8 UX Pack component UI font to Tahoma and info font to Segoe UI
- Updated Windows 8 UX Pack Newgen to version 8.0
- Updated Windows 8 UX Pack Newgen UI to match with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Updated start orb graphics to new Windows 8 flag
- Updated wallpapers to Windows 8 Consumer Preview ones
- Unchecked ‘Aero’s auto-colorization (Vista/7) only’ feature to get Windows 8′s default colorization
Windows 8 UX Pack FAQ
Here you can find answers to Windows 8 UX Pack frequently asked questions
Q: What Windows versions are compatible with Windows 8 UX Pack?
A: The latest 8UXP is compatible with Windows 7 x86 and x64.
Q: Should I uninstall any previous packs or older Windows 8 UX Pack first?
A: Yes, it’s recommended that you install on restored/unmodified system files.
Q: Will I be able to uninstall Windows 8 UX Pack from my system, and how?
A: Yes, you should be able to remove it at any time from the same installer you installed from, or from “Uninstall Programs” like any installed program in your Windows.
Q: I can’t open the file after downloading it, why?
A: The file you downloaded is compressed, you must install WinZip or WinRAR or any other similar program of your choice, then you can unzip the file and run the installer.
Windows 8 UX Pack bring to your windows 7 desktop the look of windows 8
Windows 8 UX Pack Changelog:
What’s New in Windows 8 UX Pack version 3.5:
- Added ability to offer uninstalling existing UX Pack product if can be uninstalled from Control Panel
- Corrected logon screen wallpaper items as Developer Preview ones is actually lock screen
- Replaced ViOrb with Kishan Bagaria’s Windows 7 Start Orb Changer including authentic orb from Windows 8 resources
- Updated Default Windows Aero theme to dj-corny’s Windows 8 Metro Mod 1.66
- Updated Newgen background to be properly matched with Windows 8 Metro Start
- Updated User Tile’s default configuration to be unchecked as Windows 8 Developer Preview no longer has it
What’s New in Windows 8 UX Pack version 2.0:
- Added Aura for Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- Added Mosaic for Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Added Zetro UI 1.1 for Windows 8 Metro inspired UI
- Improved system versioning and dependency checking UI experiences
- Replaced UserTile picture options with Windows 8 features selection
- Updated desktop wallpaper to M3 from Windows 8 build 7989
- Updated Windows 8 Aero theme to build 7989 ones
File Name: 8UXP4.zip
Size: 20.2 MB
Release Date: 29-Mar-2012
MD5 hash for packed EXE: 9AE2B119E9FBBCFED07476A29B99FC2E
Downloads : Windows 8 UX Pack 4.0