Blue Screen View
Blue Screen View v1.40
Blue Screen View Publisher’s Description
Blue Screen View scans your complete minidump files created throughout ‘blue screen of death’ crashes, and shows the details related to all crashes in one table. For every crash, Blue Screen View shows the minidump filename, the date/time of the crash, the fundamental crash details shown in the blue screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the Blue Screen View shows all information of the driver or module that potentially caused the crash (filename, product name, file description, and file version).
For every crash shown in the Blue Screen View upper pane, you will see the specifics of the device drivers loaded through the crash in the Blue Screen View lower pane. Blue Screen View moreover mark the drivers that their addresses identified in the crash stack, so you can actually locate the suspected drivers that potentially caused the crash.
Whatis Blue Screen
The Blue Screen of Death (generally known as BSOD, Blue Screen, or bluescreen), recognized technically as a Stop Error  or a bug check, is the error screen shown by the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems after going through a critical error, of a non-recoverable character, that will cause the system to crash. The concept is called after the color of the screen generated by the error. In UNIX-based operating systems, a comparable term is kernel panic.
Stop errors are hardware or driver associated, causing the computer system to stop responding as a way to avoid harm to the hardware or data. In the later versions of Windows (Windows NT and later) the screen shows details for analysis requirements that was collected as the operating system performed a bug check.
Blue Screen View Features
- Blue Screen View automatically scans your existing minidump folder and shows the list of all crash dumps, such as crash dump date/time and crash details.
- Blue Screen View enables you to see a blue screen and that is much the same to the one that Windows shown during the crash.
- Blue Screen View enumerates the memory addresses within the stack of the crash, and discover all drivers/modules that could possibly be included in the crash.
- Blue Screen View moreover enables you to work together with an additional instance of Windows, just by selecting the correct minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
- Blue Screen View quickly locate the drivers shown up in the crash dump, and extract their version useful resource details, such as product name, file version, company, and file description.
Blue Screen View System Requirements
- Blue Screen View can works together with Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, as long as Windows is configured to save minidump files during BSOD crashes. If the system does not create Mini Dump files on a blue screen crash, try to configure it manually.
- Blue Screen View can easily read the MiniDump files of both 32-bit and x64 systems.
Using Blue Screen View
- Blue Screen View does not need any installation process or more .dll files. If you want to start using it, easily run the executable file – BlueScreenView. exe
- After running Blue Screen View, it immediately scans your MiniDump folder and show all crash information in the upper pane.
Blue Screen View License
This utility is released as freeware. You are permitted to freely distribute this application via floppy disk, CD-ROM, Internet, or in any other way, assuming that you never charge everything for this. If you distribute this utility, you must include all files in the distribution package, without any modification!
Downloads: Blue Screen View