Free Cisco Packet Tracer 5.3.3
Cisco Packet Tracer 5.3.3 is an excellent network simulation software that facilitates students to research with network behaviour and request “what if” questions. Packet Tracer 5.3.3 gives simulation, authoring, visualization, assessment, and collaboration capabilities and provides the educating and learning of advanced technology concepts. The purpose of Packet Tracer 5.3.3 is to offer students and teachers a tool to learn the principles of networking as well as develop Cisco technology specific skills.
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 supplements physical tools in the classroom by letting students to build a network with an almost unlimited number of devices, encouraging practice, discovery, and troubleshooting. The simulation-based learning environment helps students develop 21st century skills such as decision making, creative and critical thinking, and problem solving. Packet Tracer complements the Networking Academy curricula, allowing instructors to easily teach and demonstrate complex technical concepts and networking systems design. The Packet Tracer software is available free of charge.
How to install install Packet Tracer 5.3.3 on Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint, and Debian
Read these guidelines as a way to install Packet Tracer 5 on Windows using the wine command as follows:
- Download the file of Packet Tracer 5.3.3 Windows installation
- Launch the installation with Wine using the statement “wine / chemin/vers/PacketTracer5_setup. exe”
- Complete the installation process as if you do for any Windows application
- Once the installation process finished, start Packet Trace using the statement “wine ~/. wine/drive_c/Program Files/Packet To trace 5. 0/bin/PacketTracer5. exe”.
What’s New Packet Tracer 5.3.3
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 Protocol Improvements
Packet Tracer now models these protocols not included in earlier versions: FTP, SMTP, POP3, PPPoE, VoIP, and BGP. CCNA-related protocols and technologies include improved models of HTTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP, and IP.
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 General Improvements
- Packet Tracer 5.3.3 Supports Microsoft Window 7 and stopped support for Microsoft Windows 2000
- Packet Tracer 5.3.3 Supports current LTS version of Ubuntu and Fedora and stopped support for previous versions
- Improved IPC features
- Customizable HTML Views for IP configuration and Traffic Generator in generic Wired End Device and generic Wireless End Device
- nslookup and ftp commands for end devices
- Email and FTP service for server end device
- Cisco IP Communicator, Email, PPPoE Dialer, and Text Editor desktop utilities
- HWIC-AP-AG-B module for 1841 and 2811 routers
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 New Devices
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 End Devices
- Home VoIP
- Analog Phone
- Tablet PC
- Wireless End Device
- Wired End Device
Packet Tracer 5.3.3 Hub
- Coaxial Splitter