Free Bandwidth Monitoring and Usage Reporting (networx)
NetWorx is a totally free and simple, but very strong tool that you’ll be able to objectively analyze the state of the bandwidth helps. It could be used to collect, use and it’s data bandwidth evaluate the speed of your Internet connection or another network. NetWorx can help, possible sources of network problems, make sure it to exceed the bandwidth of the ISP, or track down suspicious network activity of the properties of Trojans and hacker attacks.
NetWorx allows all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only. NetWorx has also varied a system of visual and audible warning. You can set to alert you when the network connection, or when suspicious activities, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. You can also automatically disconnect all connections and stopped.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a map online and with a file so with NetWorx you can always view statistics about the use of bandwidth dial-term daily, weekly and monthly. Reports in a variety of formats, including HTML, MS Word and Excel can be exported for further analysis.
NetWorx Key Features
- Clear graphical presentation and / or digital.
- NetWorx With reports export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, Word and HTML.
- Allows precise monitoring of the uploads and downloads.
- Works with Dial-Up, ISDN, cable modem, ADSL, Ethernet cards and more.
- Provides information about tools and network test advanced netstat shows that applications that your Internet connection.
- In line with its own modem download capabilities.
- To inform option, user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Metro download speed over time and to report accurately, the average transfer rate.
- Daily Briefing telephone access detailed information about each session.
- NetWorx is Completely free and contains no adware / spyware / malware.
With NetWorx you can …
- Find and control the speed of your Internet connection.
- Discover and control how much Internet traffic you consume.
- Check whether your ISP charges your Internet fair use.
- Discover suspicious activity on your computer network.
- Just run the network tests such as ping and trace route.
- Be aware of excessive Internet use.
Latest version : 5.2 (Oct 17, 2011)
License : Freeware