Anti Netcut 3
Anti Netcut 3
Anti Netcut 3 is software, which is used to protect internet connection wireless or lan from attack by ARP poisoning technique, or ARP attacks. Usually attackers use a software called netcut. ARP spoofing is a very smooth method to attack the computer networks of all kinds. It should be noted that, this attack is almost impossible to be detected.
By using antinetcut 3, computer networks will become more secure from ARP attacks or ARP Spoofing, as well as we can know and record who is cut off our connection.
Tutorials From Publisher
How to configure anti netcut 3 to protect your network connection
- After installing on your PC , Application will launch automatically
- Click on Select network adapter to protect button to select the network adapter you want to protect.
- Select Network adapter (If you have more than one adapter select the one you are using to access internet connection) and click OK.
- Click on Detect Gateway MAC address button.
- Select Gateway MAC address and click OK.
- Click OK in Anti NetCut 3 settings window.
- Anti NetCut 3 will work in the system tray to detect spoofing and keep your connection up.
After installing and configuring anti netcut 3 on your windows pc , you should be aware of the following points.
- Anti NetCut 3 will start with windows automatically and always protect your PC.
- Anti NetCut 3 will detect spoofing when happened then start anti spoofing automatically and logs all information about computers tried to cut your connection.
- If you are installing Anti ARP on your computer then Anti NetCut will not be able to defend your computer because it will not be able to detect spoofing which is blocked by Anti ARP So, if you want to use Anti NetCut 3 then you must uninstall Anti ARP first from your computer.
- After your computer starts Anti NetCut will be loaded in the system tray (Beside Clock) as shown below.
- When some one tries to cut your connection using netcut or other spoofing tools then Anti NetCut icon will turned in to Red Color and start to protect your connection like shown below (The balloon box may appear in windows 7 only).
- When spoofing stopped Anti Netcut 3 icon will back to green color.
- To view the log for all detected spoofing trials then right click on the icon and click on who tried to cut my connection.
- Who spoof my connection windows will display a log with all trials to cut your connection.
- If you want reconfigure Anti Netcut 3 settings then you should click settings from the Right click menu.
- The Auto detect connection spoofing option in the right click menu should be selected to enable to detect spoofing trials.
Publisher : Anti NetCut 3
For win XP
For Win vista/windows 7