PicPick Download 3.0.8
PicPick Publisher’s Description
PicPick is easy to use and rich in features for making your image, perfect for software designers, graphical designers and personal user.
PicPick is an all-in-one software which provides full-featured screen capture application, user-friendly image editor, pixel ruler, color palette, color picker, protractor, crosshair and actually whiteboard.
PicPick hasn’t just almost everything what you want, but it loads quickly, sits softly within the system tray right up until needed.
PicPick is delivered as freeware for exclusively personal use. In this situation, you are allowed the right to work with this program free of charge. Actually, you require to pay for a licenses for commercial use.
- For All Windows (Fully support Windows 7)
- Multi-language is supported. (MORE 28+)
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.
- No Registry, No access to System folder (you can copy these files to portable USB)
PicPick Screen Capture
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Scrolling Window
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
PicPick Image Editor
- Intuitive User Interface
- Windows 7 Ribbon style
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
Color Picker and Color Palette
- various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
- Pick and Save your favorite color!
Screen Pixel Ruler
- horizontal and vertical orientation
- various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
- DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
- colorful gradient skins
- You don’t have to install any other screen ruler softwares.
- Zoom 2x to 10x option
- Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Have you seen any screen protractor functions?
- For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
- For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
PICPICK FILE INFORMATION
File name : picpick_inst.exe
Size : 6.15MB
Date : 2011-09-24
Category : freeware
PICPICK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz processor ~ Recommended: 2.4 GHz
- 512 MB of RAM ~ Recommended: 1 GB or more
- 15 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
Downloads: PicPick 3.0.8