Free Partition Manager
MiniTool Partition Wizard (Free Partition Manager for Windows 7)
Free Partition Manager gives a high level of control for creating disk partition. MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is a free partition manager software made by MiniTool Solution Ltd. this free partition manager works with 32/64 bit Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Home users can perform complex partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to take care of their hard disk. Features include: Resizing partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Copying partitions, Format partition, Convert partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Explore partition, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
MiniTool free partition manager Home Edition is specified for home user only, to make use of MiniTool Partition Wizard in a company environment, MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is needed.
MiniTool Free Partition Manager Main Features
- MiniTool free partition manager Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.
- MiniTool free partition manager Support RAID.
- Extend system partition to optimize laptop or computer performance.
- Manage the hard disk for considerable performance increase.
- MiniTool free partition manager very easy to Build, Delete and Format partitions with very simple steps.
- Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
- MiniTool free partition manager Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- MiniTool free partition manager can easily Transform partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Partition Copy: Copy the entire content of one hard disk to another.
- Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another without needing to reinstall Windows.
- Disk Map – Visually illustrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. – Change partition properties easily.
- MiniTool free partition manager easy Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Set partition as primary.
- Set partition as logical.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Disk Surface Test.
- Partition Surface Test.
- Free partition manager can Change Partition Serial Number.
- Free partition manager can Change Partition Type ID.
- MiniTool free partition manager Hot Extend Partition without reboot. NEW!
How to MiniTool free partition manager work with windows 7
Windows 7 has been launched not too long ago, and it is currently been hailed as one of Microsoft’s best releases.
Windows 7 is an additional Operating System launched by Microsoft for use on personal computers, such as home and Professional desktops, laptops, Tablet PCs, net books and media center PCs. Windows 7 is designed to be an incremental upgrade for Vista, with all the goal of becoming totally compatible with applications, device drivers, and hardware which Windows Vista is currently compatible with.
The MiniTool free partition manager computer hardware specifications for Windows 7 are listed below:
Processor Speed: GHz(Either 32-bit or 64-bit)
Memory (RAM): 1 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 9.0 Capable
HDD Free Space: 16 GB
Other Drives: DVD-ROM
Audio: Audio Output
Disk Management Tool in Windows 7.
There is no obvious enhancement of Disk Management Tool in Windows 7. It’s possible that Microsoft though it is great enough, or Microsoft is scared of monopolization, so the Disk Management Tool in Windows 7 is almost the same with Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
Consequently some advanced partition management in Windows 7 is still unavailable. User have to seek 3rd party partition software for Windows 7. However, Windows 7 is still in the beta version, and there is no partition software that supports Windows 7.
To resize your partition under Windows 7, no matter if you file system is FAT or NTFS, just complete the MiniTool free partition manager follow steps below.
- Launch MiniTool free partition manager and you will see its main interface.
- Select the partition you would like to resize, click Resize/Move or right click the selected partition and click resize/move on the pop-up menu.
- A popped-up dialog box indicates the current size of the selected partition. The box also depicts the used and unused space on the partition and the free space surrounding the partition (if any exists); the minimum and maximum sizes that you can resize a partition; cluster size of the partition.
- Position the mouse pointer on the right partition handle. Drag the handle to the partition size you desire when the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow and click OK.
Finally, Click OK, and you’ve just resized a Windows 7 partition!
It is without having a question that Windows 7 is greater than Windows Vista. It has gained positive reviews even though it is still in beta version. So prepare your new personal computer for the coming Windows 7, and have fun with this in the near future.
With MiniTool free partition manager you will surely enjoy Windows 7 without worrying about Partition problems.
What’s more, MiniTool free partition manager Home Edition and MiniTool free partition manager Professional Edition is completely free. What are you waiting for?
MiniTool free partition manager Server Edition and Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition have more powerful functions in server partition management.
Downloads: MiniTool free partition manager