JPEG to PDF
JPEG to PDF Converter
JPEG to PDF Publisher’s Description
JPEG to PDF is an application for converting JPEG (.JPG) and JPEG2000 (.J2K or .JP2) files to PDF. This program now supports multiple images and multiple pages.
JPEG to PDF application permits you to adjust position and size. Also, JPEG to PDF application now supports more image formats (BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, WMF, EMF), multi-page images, unicode file names, and a command-line syntax has been added. The program also supports image scaling and positioning.
JPEG to PDF program is now written in VB.Net, and supports additional image formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, WMF, EMF, in addition to JPG, JP2, J2K. Also, This program now supports commandline execution, where the syntax is:
JPEGtoPDF.exe “pdfFileName” “imgFileName1″ “imgFileName2″
(Note that every parameter should be a full path+filename, and be enclosed in quotes)
JPEG to PDF now supports unicode filenames.
Latest addition: The program now supports multi-page images.
The license of this JPEG to PDF software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this pdf converter software.
Whatsnew on this JPEG to PDF update
- Resolved a setting not saving properly (saving opposite) for page size (image size versus specific size).
- Minor fixes. The conversion process might be a little bit quickly now.
- The file list will not allow for duplicate entries. Possibly this really should be changed.
JPEG to PDF Changelog
- Fixed the “Browse for Images” dialog not matching image types with their extensions correctly.
- When determining the number of pages in an image, .JPG files (and all variations) will be treated as single-page images.
- If JPEG to PDF program is saving a single PDF, and that filename does not end in .PDF, the program will now automatically add the file extension.
- Added support for Windows 9x.
- Added buttons for Move Selection Up, Move Selection Down.
- Fixed one line that was missing a condition for .JPF files.
- When saving as a single PDF file, the program will now check if the output file already exists, and will prompt the user to overwrite the file.
- Added support for .JPF files (an extension for jpeg2000 I was not aware of).
- JPEG to PDF program now correctly retrieves the resolution setting in .JP2 and .JPF files.
- Fixed a bug in the folder validation/creation function, which may have only affected some versions of Windows.
- If the specified output path does not exist, the program will now create it, instead of failing to convert.
- Added an option to enlarge images to fill the page area.
- Cleaned up some file permissions (only opening the image files as Read-Only, in case they are open elsewhere).
- JPEG to PDF Added some better error-handling for situations such as Could Not Create/Overwrite PDF file (because it’s probably open in Acrobat).
Downloads: JPEG to PDF